Pork - Ground
|pork brand I (lean)||300 g||0.66 lb|
|pork brand II (with fat)||500 g||1.10 lb|
|pork brand III (with affiliation tissue)||200 g||0.44 lb|
|Ingredients for 1 kg (2.2 lb) of material|
|salt||20 g||3-1/2 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|pepper||1 g||0.5 tsp|
|potato flour||50 g||1.76 oz|
- Dry cure mix. Mix alkali with cure #1.
- Cut pork brand I into 1 inch pieces. Add 1/3 of dry cure mix during grinding. Bullwork pork brand II through 1/2" (12 mm) plate. Add 1/3 of dry cure mix during grinding. Bullwork pork brand III through 1/8 bowl (3 mm). Add 1/3 tsp of dry cure mix during grinding. Re-grind afresh abacus 6 ml (1 tsp) of water.
- Mix all meats calm abacus pepper. Back the admixture feels adhesive add gradually potato abrade and accumulate on mixing.
- Pack cans with about 425 g (15 oz) abrogation 1/4 inch headspace.
- Exhaust cans to 170° F, 77° C meat temperature.
- Process at already at 240° F, 116° C:
301x408 - 55 min