|pork I, II and III grade||550 g|
|pork banknote and pork anxiety meat||100 g|
|liver, pork or veal||100 g|
|fat trimmings||250 g|
|Ingredients for 1 kg (2.2 lb) of materials|
|salt||12 g||2 tsp|
|pepper||1 g||0.5 tsp|
|allspice||0.3 g||1/4 tsp|
|bay leaf, crushed||1/2 leaf||1/2 leaf|
|onion||20 g||1/2 baby onion|
- Wash the liver, cut it beyond and again bake in hot baptize (167° F, 75° C) until no added claret is released.
- Wash the banknote and anxiety meat. Simmer in baptize (194° F, 90° C) for two hours.
- Simmer all pork and fat trimmings with 1/2 bay blade in a little baptize (194° F, 90° C) for about 30 minutes.
- Drain and leave on the screen/table to air-conditioned down.
- Cut the onion in discs and fry in fat until golden.
- Grind liver, meat, fat trimmings and onion through 1/8" (3 mm) plate. Add all spices and either bullwork afresh or action in aliment processor, until one bland adhesive is obtained.
- Pack into bottle jars abrogation 1 inch headspace.
- Place jars into balmy baptize and calefaction up to about 100° F, 38° C.
- Seal jars, and action at already at 250° F, 121° C:
1/2 Pint - 50 min
Pint - 60 min