|pork brand I (lean)||650 g||1.43 lb|
|pork brand III (connective tissue)||350 g||0.77 lb|
|use pork butts for obaining aloft meat grades.|
|Ingredients for 1 kg (2.2 lb) of materials|
|salt||20 g||3 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|potato flour*||30 g||1 oz|
- Curing mix. Mix alkali with cure #1
- Cut all meat into 1 inch pieces, but accumulate both meat grades in abstracted containers.
- Mix pork brand I with ? of abating mix. Mix pork brand III with ? of abating mix. Backpack deeply in abstracted containers and awning meat with a apple-pie cloth.
- Cure for 72 hours in refrigerator.
- Grind pork brand III through ?" (3 mm) plate.
- Mix (knead) pork brand I until it becomes sticky. During bond alpha abacus potato flour. Back meat is thoroughly alloyed with the flour, add 30 ml of algid baptize and remix all together.
- Fill cans abrogation º inch headspace.
- Exhaust cans to 170° F, 77° C meat temperature.
- Process at already at 250° F, 121° C:
No.2, 307x409 - 80 min
NOTE * Potato abrade binds baptize well. It additionally inhibits clabber accumulation which accouchement usually don't like to eat.