- Wash the corned beef, cut into pieces ill-fitted for packing.
- Cover meat with algid baptize and accompany to boil. If borsch tastes actual salty, ache and awning meat with beginning water, and bubble again.
- Pack hot meat. Leave about 1 inch aloft meat in bottle jars for headspace. Leave 1-1/2 inch in cans.
- Cover meat with hot borsch or hot water. Leave 1 inch for headspace in jars, ample cans to top.
- Work out bubbles with knife.
- Seal and action at once.
|Style of Pack||Container||Process Time||Canner Burden at "0" ft|
|Hot||Jar-Pint||75 min||11 lb||10 lb|
|Can-No.2Ω and No.3||90 min|
For processing at aloft 1,000 ft, see Altitude Adjustments.