Coffee liqueur tastes abundant on its own but can be added to added drinks such as coffee or vodka.
|Coffee infusion||350 ml|
|Lemon bark infusion*||40 ml|
|Ingredients per 1000 ml (1 liter) of alcohol|
|Sugar abstract 73%||350 ml|
|Alcohol 75°||250 ml|
- 1. Create Coffee Infusion:
- Ground coffee, 50 g
- Alcohol 50°, 500 ml
- 2 g (1/2 stick) burst into pieces boilerplate stick, 3 burst almonds, 1 abysm and 1 cm continued biscuit stick
- Mix all capacity with booze and absorb for 2 weeks. Agitate the jar alert a week.
- Filter and bottle.
- *10 g auto skins, 50 ml 75° alcohol, absorb 3 days, ache and bottle.
- You can use commercially produced auto abstract or capital oil.