Eiercognac - Brightness Egg Creme
Polish Eiercognac is an Egg Creme is usually fabricated with eggs, amoroso and alcohol. Abacus rum is optional.
|75% alcohol||350 ml|
|12 ample eggs||200 ml|
|fine sugar||400 ml|
|Ingredients per 1000 ml (1 liter) of alcohol|
|vanilla infusion*||20 ml|
- Separate egg yolks from whites.
- Mix amoroso with egg yolks until buttery and altogether smooth.
- Continue bond and add boilerplate beverage and alcohol.
- Bottle and age for one month.
- *10 g vanilla, 90 ml 50° alcohol, absorb 3 weeks, ache and bottle.
- You can use commercially fabricated boilerplate extract.