Lithuanian Smoked Goose
Cold smoked goose or avoid are adorable articles that accept consistently been accepted in East-Northern Europe.
|goose breast, boneless and skinless||1000 g||2.20 lb.|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|salt||45 g||2½ Tbs.|
|Cure #1||5.0 g||1 tsp.|
|pepper||4.0 g||2 tsp.|
|coriander||4.0 g||2 tsp.|
|cloves||1.0 g||½ tsp.|
|bay leaf, crushed||1 leaf||1 leaf|
- Mix salt, Cure#1 and all capacity together. Rub the mix into breasts.
- Place breasts in a container, baptize with any actual mix and abode a weight on top. Abode alembic for 2 weeks in refrigerator.
- Overhaul breasts every 2 days.
- Remove breasts from the alembic and clean off dry. Abode in a stockinette bag and adhere in a air-conditioned aerial breadth for 12 hours.
- Cold smoke for 7 days.
- The artefact can be stored for a few months in a dark, air-conditioned and agilely aerial place.