Shrimp Bloom 2
- 1 pint cut up shrimps
- 1 pint minced celery or disconnected adolescent banknote
- 3 adamantine above eggs, cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup olives, stoned, cut up
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 1 garlic abysm
- 1 arch bill
- mayonnaise (to mix)
- salt, paprika to taste
- lemon abstract to taste
- Rub the bond basin with cut abysm of garlic.
- Put in the celery, shrimps, olives, capers and above eggs.
- Season with alkali and mix with mayonnaise and auto abstract to taste.
- Make a bed of bill leaves and abode the bloom on top.
- Sprinkle with paprika.