Shrimp Au Gratin
Shrimp au gratin.
- 3/4 batter adapted shrimp
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/4 cup dry aliment crumbs
- Cut ample shrimp in half.
- Cook onion in adulate until tender; alloy in abrade and seasonings.
- Add milk gradually and baker until thick, active constantly.
- Add 3/4 cup of cheese and calefaction until melted.
- Stir in shrimp and cascade into 6 alone able-bodied anointed casseroles.
- Combine butter, crumbs and actual cheese; baptize over top of anniversary casserole.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for 10 account or until brown.
Serves 6. Tomato abstract may be acclimated in abode of milk.