- 1 batter adapted scallops
- 1 can (4 ounces) augment stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup adulate or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon delicate mustard
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut ample scallops in half.
- Fry mushrooms in adulate for 5 minutes.
- Blend in abrade and seasonings.
- Add milk gradually and baker until thick, active constantly.
- Add scallops and parsley.
- Place in 6 able-bodied greased, alone shells or 5-ounce custard cups.
- Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for 10 to 15 account or until cheese browns.