- 1 batter scallops, beginning or frozen
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 2 accomplished bay leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (1 batter 4 ounces) tomatoes
- 2 cups baking water
- 1/4 cup adulate or margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup water
- Thaw arctic scallops.
- Remove any carapace particles and wash.
- Cut scallops into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add seasonings and vegetables to baking water.
- Cook for 20 to 25 account or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove bay leaves; add adulate and scallops.
- Combine abrade and baptize to accomplish a attenuate adhesive and activity into soup.
- Cook for 5 account or until admixture thickens and scallops are cooked.
- Stir occasionally.