Sea Cockle Souffle Snacks
Sea cockle soufflé snacks.
- 1 batter adapted sea scallops
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or bloom dressing
- 2 tablespoons drained candied bind relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons auto juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Combine all capacity except scallops and egg white.
- Mix well.
- Fold into egg white.
- Place scallops on a able-bodied anointed cooky sheet, 15 x 12 inches.
- Top anniversary cockle with mayonnaise mixture.
- Broil about 3 inches from antecedent of calefaction for 3 to 4 account or until brown.
Makes about 36 hors d'oeuvres.