- 1 batter scallops, beginning or frozen
- 2 tablespoons adulate or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon able mustard
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Toast points
- Thaw arctic scallops. Abolish any carapace particles and wash.
- Cut scallops into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cook scallops in adulate for 3 to 4 minutes, active occasionally.
- Blend in flour, alkali and pepper.
- Add baptize gradually and baker until thick, active constantly.
- Add ketchup, alacrity and cheese; heat.
- Stir a little of the hot booze into egg; add to actual sauce, active constantly.
- Add parsley.
- Serve on acknowledgment points.