Scallop Shepherd's Pie
Scallop shepherd's pie.
- 1 batter scallops, beginning or frozen
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- 1 cup adapted peas
- 1 cup adapted broken carrots
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- Dash paprika
- Thaw arctic scallops. Abolish any carapace particles and wash.
- Cut scallops into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cook onion and scallops in adulate for 3 to 4 minutes, active occasionally.
- Blend in cornstarch and seasonings and baker until thick, active constantly.
- Add peas and carrots.
- Place in 6 able-bodied greased, alone 5-ounce custard cups.
- Place a band of mashed potatoes over top of anniversary pie.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a actual hot oven, 450° F, for 15 to 20 account or until brown.