- 1 batter scallops, beginning or frozen
- 4 slices bacon, cut into squares
- 1 can (4 ounces) button mushrooms, drained
- 1 blooming pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 3 tablespoons adulate or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Thaw arctic scallops.
- Remove any carapace particles and wash.
- Alternate scallops, squares of bacon, mushrooms and blooming pepper on 6 skewers, 7-inches each.
- Place on a anointed broiler pan.
- Combine adulate and seasonings.
- Brush kabobs with acclimatized butter.
- Broil about 3-inches from antecedent of calefaction for 5 minutes.
- Turn carefully.
- Brush added ancillary with acclimatized adulate and bake 3 to 5 account longer.