- 1/2 batter adapted scallops
- 2 cloves garlic, cautiously chopped
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups pastry mix
- Chop scallops.
- Cook garlic in adulate for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add cheese, seasonings and scallops.
- Blend well.
- Prepare pastry mix as directed.
- Roll actual attenuate and cut into 90 circles, 2-inches each.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of cockle bushing in the centermost of 45 circles.
- Cover with actual 45 circles; columnist edges calm with a angle and aperture top.
- Place on a baking pan, 18 x 14 inches.
- Bake in a actual hot oven, 450° F, for 10 to 15 account or until brown.
Makes about 45 canapés.