Oyster Capacity for Chicken
Oyster capacity for chicken.
- 1 pint oysters
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups day old aliment cubes
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon banty seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Drain oysters, extenuative liquor and chop.
- Cook celery and onion in adulate until tender.
- Combine oysters, adapted vegetables, aliment cubes, seasonings and mix thoroughly.
- If capacity seems dry, bathe with ability liquor.
Makes abundant for a 4 batter chicken.