- 1 pint oysters
- 3 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup celery, diced
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 quart milk
- Fry onion in adulate until hardly brown, add water, celery, potatoes, alkali and pepper.
- Cover and baker until vegetables are tender.
- Add milk and let appear to baking point.
- Simmer oysters in their liquor about 5 account or until edges curl. Drain.
- Combine with milk and vegetables.
- Serve anon with chopped parsley brindled over the top.