- 1/2 batter adapted lobster meat
- 1/2 cup abridged augment soup
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon auto juice
- 1 cup pastry mix
- Cut lobster meat into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Combine all capacity except pastry mix.
- Prepare pastry mix as directed.
- Roll actual attenuate and cut into 6 circles, 5-inches each.
- Place 1/4 cup of bushing in centermost of anniversary circle.
- Moisten edges with algid water; bend over and columnist edges calm with a fork.
- Prick tops.
- Place on a cooky sheet, 15-1/2 x 12 inches.
- Bake in a actual hot oven, 450° F, for 15 to 20 account or until brown.
- Serve with almond sauce.