Lobster Broiled With Mushrooms
Lobster broiled with mushrooms.
- 3/4 batter adapted lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped blooming pepper
- 1 can (4 ounces) augment stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/4 cup dry aliment crumbs
- Cut lobster meat into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Cook onion, blooming pepper and mushrooms in adulate until tender.
- Blend in abrade and seasonings.
- Add milk gradually and baker until thick, active constantly.
- Add cheese and lobster meat; heat.
- Place in 6 able-bodied greased, individual, 5-ounce custard cups.
- Combine adulate and crumbs.
- Sprinkle over top of lobster mixture.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for 10 account or until brown.