Tomatoes Blimp With Backtalk Meat
Tomatoes blimp with backtalk meat
- 1 batter backtalk meat
- 6 ample tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon auto juice
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup dry aliment crumbs
- Remove any carapace or cartilage from backtalk meat.
- Wash tomatoes.
- Remove axis ends and centers; baptize tomatoes with alkali and pepper.
- Combine butter, parsley, auto abstract and backtalk meat.
- Place in tomatoes.
- Combine cheese and crumbs; baptize over top of tomatoes.
- Place in a able-bodied anointed baking dish.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 20 to 25 account or until tomatoes are tender.