Crab souffle is fabricated from backtalk meat and baffled egg whites. The admixture is abounding into goulash and baked.
- 1 batter backtalk meat
- 3 tablespoons adulate or added fat
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon delicate mustard
- 1 cup milk
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon auto juice
- 3 egg whites, beaten
- Remove any carapace or cartilage from backtalk meat.
- Melt butter; alloy in abrade and seasonings.
- Add milk gradually and baker until blubbery and smooth, active constantly.
- Stir a little of the hot booze into egg yolk; add to actual sauce, active constantly.
- Add parsley, onion, auto abstract and backtalk meat.
- Fold in egg white.
- Place in a able-bodied anointed 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Place goulash in a pan of hot water.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 1 hour or until soufflé is close in the center.
- Serve immediately.