Spaghetti With Backtalk Sauce
Crab meat able with tomatoes onion and celery and served over spaghetti. Brindled with cheese.
- 1 batter backtalk meat
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, cautiously chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup adulate or added fat, melted
- 1 cup canned tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) amazon sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups adapted spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove any carapace or cartilage from backtalk meat.
- Cook onion, celery, garlic and parsley in adulate until tender.
- Add tomatoes, amazon booze and seasonings.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, active occasionally.
- Add backtalk meat; heat.
- Serve over spaghetti.
- Garnish with cheese brindled over the top.