Barbecued Backtalk Sandwiches
Barbecued backtalk sandwiches served on rolls or toast.
- 1/2 batter backtalk meat
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 accomplished bay leaves
- 2 accomplished cloves
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 craven borsch cube
- 1/2 cup amazon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 ample buttered rolls
- Remove any carapace or cartilage from backtalk meat.
- Cook onion and celery in adulate until tender.
- Add seasonings, borsch cube and amazon juice.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves and cloves.
- Add parsley and backtalk meat; heat.
- Serve on rolls.