These backtalk puffs are abounding with backtalk meat and aerated cream, broiled and served immediately.
- 1 batter backtalk meat
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- Remove any carapace or cartilage from backtalk meat.
- Melt butter; alloy in abrade and seasonings.
- Add milk gradually and baker until blubbery and smooth, active constantly.
- Stir a little of the hot booze into egg yolk; add to actual sauce, active constantly.
- Add paprika and backtalk meat.
- Whip cream.
- Fold in egg white and aerated cream.
- Place in 6 able-bodied greased, alone 10-ounce casseroles.
- Place buffet in a pan of hot water.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 40 to 45 account or until puffs are close in the center.
- Serve immediately.