Crab Louis, originally accepted as Backtalk Louie salad, is a blazon of bloom fabricated with backtalk meat and Louis dressing, although Thousand Island bathrobe is sometimes acclimated instead.
- 1 batter backtalk meat
- 1 arch lettuce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 3 adamantine above eggs, sliced
- Remove any carapace or cartilage from backtalk meat, actuality accurate not to breach the meat into baby pieces.
- Shred bill and abode in a ample bank bloom bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Arrange the backtalk meat over the lettuce.
- Around the bend abode alternating slices of cucumbers, tomatoes and eggs.
- Spread Louis Bathrobe over backtalk meat.