Crab jambalaya is a archetypal Cajun jambalya recipe. The leash (onions, celery, blooming pepper) are baker until tender, again served with backtalk meat and rice.
- 1 batter backtalk meat
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped blooming pepper
- 1 can (1 batter 13 ounces) tomatoes
- 1/4 cup basic rice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Remove any carapace or cartilage from backtalk meat.
- Fry bacon until agilely brown.
- Add onion, celery and blooming pepper; baker until tender.
- Add tomatoes, rice and seasonings.
- Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 account or until rice is tender, active occasionally.
- Add backtalk meat; heat.