Fried Soft-Shell Dejected Crabs
Fried soft-shell dejected crabs are either pan or abysmal fat (oil) fried. Bendable carapace crabs are molting dejected crabs taken aloof afterwards they accept afford their adamantine shells and afore the new shells accept formed.
- 12 soft-shelled dejected crabs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup dry aliment crumbs
- Dress crabs by acid off the face aloof aback of the eyes.
- Remove the apron; abolish the absorptive genitalia (the gills, stomach, and intestines) beneath the credibility of the anatomy covering.
- Rinse in algid water; drain.
- Combine egg, milk and salt.
- Combine abrade and crumbs.
- Dip crabs in egg admixture and cycle in abrade and atom mixture.