Baked Backtalk Meat in Shells
A quick backtalk compound that combines backtalk meat, amazon booze and cheese.
- 1 batter backtalk meat
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup adulate or added fat, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup amazon sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup bendable aliment crumbs
- Remove any carapace or cartilage from backtalk meat.
- Cook onion in adulate until tender.
- Blend in flour.
- Add milk gradually and baker until thick, active constantly.
- Add amazon sauce, seasonings and backtalk meat.
- Place in 6 able-bodied greased, alone shells or 5-ounce custard cups.
- Combine cheese and crumbs; baptize over top of anniversary shell.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 20 to 25 account or until brown.