Scalloped clams broiled in oven.
- 1 pint clams
- 2 cups cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mollusk liquor and milk
- Drain clams and save liquor. Chop.
- Combine crumbs, salt, pepper and butter.
- Sprinkle one-third in a able-bodied anointed 1-quart casserole; awning with one-half the clams.
- Repeat layers.
- Add Worcestershire booze to liquor and cascade over the casserole.
- Sprinkle actual crumbs over top.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 30 account or until brown.