Clam Booze With Noodles
Clam booze served with noodles.
- 2 7-ounce cans baby accomplished clams
- 1/2 cup adulate or added fat
- 1/2 cup mollusk liquor and milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 8-ounce amalgamation noodles
- Drain clams and save liquor.
- Melt butter; add liquor and seasonings.
- Stir a little of the hot aqueous into the egg, add to actual liquid, active constantly.
- Add clams; heat.
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Serve mollusk booze in a basin amidst by noodles.