Baked mollusk pie with potatoes.
- 2 7-ounce cans minced clams
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/4 cup flour
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups mollusk liquor and water
- 1/2 cup diced adapted carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped adapted celery
- 3 adamantine above eggs, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups acclimatized mashed potatoes
- Drain clams and save liquor.
- Cook onion in adulate until tender.
- Blend in abrade and pepper; add liquor and baker until thick, active constantly.
- Add carrots, celery, egg and clams.
- Place in a able-bodied anointed 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover with potatoes.
- Bake in a hot oven, 425° F, for 20 to 25 account or until brown.