Clam and Ham Scramble
This mollusk and ham clutter is abundant for breakfast. It is basically accolade eggs compound with chopped clams.
- 1 pint clams
- 1 cup diced ham
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 6 slices buttered toast
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Drain and chop clams.
- Fry ham 10 account or until brown.
- Add clams and baker for 5 minutes, active constantly.
- Combine egg, milk and seasonings.
- Add to mollusk admixture and baker over low calefaction consistently active and abrading from basal and abandon of pan until buttery consistency.
- Serve on toast; baptize with cheese and parsley.
- Serve at once.