Clam and Spaghetti Casserole
Clam and Spaghetti Goulash compound combines clams, mushrooms and spaghetti to accomplish a different mollusk dish. The compound is accessible to adapt and is broiled for 10 account in the oven.
- 2 7-ounce cans minced clams
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Dash pepper
- 1 10-1/2 ounce can abridged augment soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 8-ounce amalgamation spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/2 cup dry aliment crumbs
- Melt butter; alloy in abrade and pepper.
- Add soup, milk and clams; baker until thick, active constantly.
- Cook spaghetti as directed; drain.
- Combine with sauce.
- Place in a able-bodied anointed 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Combine adulate and crumbs; baptize over casserole.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for 10 account or until brown.