Baked Mollusk Hash
Baked mollusk assortment is a adorable mollusk compound fabricated with clams, potatoes and bacon. Acclimatized with paprika and parsley, the compound is accessible and fast to make.
- 1 quart clams
- 1/3 cup chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 quart diced adapted potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Dash pepper
- Drain and chop clams.
- Fry bacon until crisp; cesspool on absorptive paper.
- Cook onion in fat until tender.
- Add clams and baker 5 account or until acrimonious through.
- Combine all capacity except bacon and paprika.
- Place in a able-bodied anointed baking pan, 11 x 7 x 1-1/2 inches, baptize with paprika.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with bacon.