Tuna-Stuffed Broiled Potatoes
Tuna-stuffed broiled potatoes.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 6 average baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon adulate or margarine
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 3/4 to 1 cup hot milk
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- Drain tuna. Flake.
- Bake potatoes in a hot oven, 425° F, for 45 to 60 account or until soft.
- Cut a allotment off the top of anniversary potato; beat out insides.
- Mash potatoes.
- Add butter, seasonings and hot milk; alloy well.
- Mix in tuna.
- Stuff shells with the tuna-potato mixture. Baptize cheese over the top of anniversary potato.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for 25 to 30 minutes.