Tuna Broccoli Chrism Soup
Tuna broccoli chrism soup.
- 1 can (6-1/2 or 7 ounces) tuna
- 1 amalgamation (10 ounces) frozen, chopped broccoli
- 3 tablespoons adulate or added fat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash nutmeg
- 1 quart milk
- 1/3 cup broccoli aqueous or water
- Drain tuna.
- Break into ample pieces.
- Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
- Save liquid.
- Melt butter; alloy in abrade and seasonings.
- Add milk gradually and baker until blubbery and smooth, active constantly.
- Add broccoli, aqueous and tuna; heat.