Tuna Atom Pie
Tuna atom pie.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 1 quart bendable aliment cubes
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon able mustard
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Drain tuna. Breach into ample pieces.
- Combine with aliment cubes.
- Place in a able-bodied greased, 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine eggs, seasonings and milk.
- Pour over adolescent mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese and paprika over pie.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 45 account or until pie is close in the center.