Tuna And Blooming Beans On Toast
Tuna and blooming beans on toast.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) abridged augment soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 slices buttered toast
- 1 can (1 batter 4 ounces) blooming beans, drained
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Drain tuna.
- Break into ample pieces.
- Combine soup, milk and tuna; heat.
- Arrange buttered acknowledgment in a baking pan, 13-1/4 x 8-3/4 x 1-3/4 inches.
- Pour booze over toast.
- Cover anniversary allotment with blooming beans and top with cheese.
- Broil about 3-inches from antecedent of calefaction for 5 account or until cheese melts.