Tuna And Egg Scramble
Tuna and egg scramble.
- 1 can (6-1/2 or 7 ounces) tuna
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 7 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon auto juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Toast points
- Chopped parsley
- Drain tuna. Breach into ample pieces.
- Cook onion in adulate until tender.
- Combine eggs, milk, auto juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, cayenne pepper and tuna.
- Add to onion admixture and baker until eggs are firm, active occasionally.
- Serve on acknowledgment points.
- Garnish with parsley brindled over the top.