Tuna, Carrot, And Potato Chowder
Tuna, carrot, and potato chowder.
- 1 can (6-1/2 or 7 ounces) tuna
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 1-1/2 cups baking water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup broken carrots
- 1 cup diced potatoes
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Drain tuna.
- Break into ample pieces.
- Cook onion in adulate until tender.
- Add baking water, salt, carrots and potatoes.
- Simmer for 25 to 30 account or until vegetables are tender.
- Add milk, parsley and tuna; heat.
- Garnish with paprika brindled over the top.