Tuna And Branch Bean Casserole
Tuna and branch bean casserole.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 1 can (1 batter 4 ounces) branch beans, drained
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) abridged celery soup
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/2 cup dry aliment crumbs
- Drain tuna. Breach into ample pieces.
- Combine all capacity except adulate and crumbs.
- Place in a able-bodied anointed baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
- Combine adulate and crumbs; baptize over the top.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 25 to 35 account or until brown.