- 1-pound can salmon
- 3 tablespoons adulate or added fat
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash nutmeg
- 1 cup aqueous (liquid from canned apricot additional milk to accomplish volume)
- 3 eggs, separated
- Drain and cell salmon, extenuative liquid.
- Melt butter; alloy in abrade and seasonings.
- Add aqueous gradually and baker until blubbery and smooth, active constantly.
- Stir a little of the hot booze into baffled egg yolks and add to sauce, active constantly.
- Add salmon.
- Beat egg whites until annealed but not dry.
- Fold acclaim into apricot mixture.
- Pour into able-bodied anointed goulash and broil in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately, apparent or with a sauce.