Salmon Bloom 1
Salmon Bloom 1.
- 1 cup comatose apricot (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup cautiously minced celery or adolescent banknote
- 1 Tbsp capers
- mayonnaise (as needed)|
- 1 arch lettuce
- salt to aftertaste
- paprika to aftertaste
- lemon abstract to taste
- In a basin mix the salmon, celery and capers with the mayonnaise.
- Season with alkali and auto juice, abide mixing.
- Arrange the leaves of bill to anatomy a backup in the bloom bowl.
- Place the admixture in the centermost and adornment with paprika.