- 1-pound can salmon
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup aqueous (liquid from canned apricot additional milk to accomplish volume)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups accomplished aliment cubes
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons blooming pepper, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 adamantine above eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/2 cup dry aliment crumbs
- Drain and cell salmon, extenuative liquid.
- Melt adulate and alloy in flour.
- Add aqueous gradually and baker until blubbery and smooth, active constantly.
- Add the Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces.
- Combine all capacity except adulate and crumbs; mix well.
- Place in individual, able-bodied anointed casseroles.
- Combine adulate and crumbs; baptize over casseroles.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 375° F, for about 20 account or until brown.