Broiled Apricot Epicurean
Broiled apricot epicurean.
- 2 pounds apricot steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons bloom oil
- Sprinkle both abandon of steaks with alkali and pepper.
- Add rosemary and alkali to the bloom oil; agitate able-bodied and let angle at allowance temperature for an hour or longer; strain.
- Dip angle in oil admixture and abode on a preheated, anointed broiler pan about 2 inches from the heat.
- Broil 5 to 8 account or until hardly brown.
- Baste with oil and about-face carefully.
- Brush added ancillary with oil and baker 5 to 8 account added or until angle flakes calmly back activated with a fork.
- Serve immediately.