Baked Blimp Salmon
Baked blimp salmon
- 3 or 4 batter salmon, dressed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- Bread stuffing
- 3 slices bacon
- Wash and dry salmon.
- Sprinkle central and out with salt.
- Stuff angle about and sew aperture with aggravate and string, or abutting with skewers.
- Place angle in a able-bodied anointed baking pan.
- Arrange bacon slices on angle and broil in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 40 to 60 account or until angle flakes calmly from the cartilage back activated with a fork.
- If angle seems dry while baking, drip occasionally with drippings or broiled fat.
- Remove cord or skewers and serve anon on a hot platter, apparent or with a sauce.