Deviled Ocean Perch
Deviled ocean perch
- 2 pounds ocean branch fillets
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon able mustard
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Skin fillets and baptize with alkali and pepper.
- Roll anniversary bandage and adhere with toothpick.
- Place rolls in a able-bodied anointed baking dish.
- Combine actual capacity and advance on top of angle rolls.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 25 to 30 account or until angle flakes calmly back activated with a fork.
- Garnish and serve hot.