Curried Ocean Perch
Curried ocean perch
- 2 pounds ocean branch fillets
- 1 cup baking water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup adulate or added fat, melted
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons back-scratch powder
- 1 cup milk
- Rice ring
- 2 adamantine above eggs, chopped
- Skin fillets and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Simmer angle in baptize for about 10 account or until it flakes calmly back activated with a fork.
- Cook onion, celery and parsley in adulate until tender.
- Blend in abrade and seasonings.
- Add milk and angle mixture; baker until thick, active constantly.
- Serve in a rice arena and adornment with chopped egg.