Ocean Branch And Cheese Souffle
Ocean branch and cheese souffle
- 2 cups comatose ocean perch
- 3 tablespoons adulate or there fat
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 or 3 drops tabasco sauce
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Melt butter; alloy in abrade and seasonings.
- Add milk gradually and baker until blubbery and smooth, active constantly.
- Stir a little of the hot booze into baffled egg yolks; add to actual sauce, active constantly.
- Blend in cheese and fish.
- Fold in durably baffled egg whites.
- Pour into a able-bodied anointed casserole.
- Place in a pan of baptize and broil in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 40 to 45 account or until adapted in the center.
- Garnish and serve immediately.